- Prom tickets can be purchased during both lunches today for $65 each. Project Celebration tickets are $45 each. You may pay with cash or check payable to AHS Class of 2017. If you are bringing a guest from another school district, be sure to pick up a guest form during lunch at the Prom Ticket table.
- FCA will have their next meeting today from 6:45pm-8pm at the Hive. The address is posted on the twitter page, at Aledo underscore FCA (@aledo_fca). There will be a guest speaker, Mari Maquire. She is a former A&M Catcher and now trains high school and collegiate athletes. Contact Coach Warren with any questions. See you this Thursday at the Hive!
- Seniors….listen up! If you ordered graduation announcements from Herff Jones, they will be delivered on April 12th and you can pick them up during your lunch. Cap and Gown orders will be delivered on May 12th!!
- Since One Act Play cast had such a fantastic District performance, they are going to perform for the public! It will be this Saturday, March 25th at 6pm in the high school auditorium and admission is free.
- Those are today’s announcements. Have a great Bearcat Day!
**Graduation is Sunday, June 4th at 5:00pm at the Mansfield Performing Arts Center. 12 tickets will be given to each student for family and guests and will be distributed on Wednesday, May 31 and Thursday, June 1. If a student is unable to pick up their tickets, parents may come to the front office anytime from 8am – 4:30pm to pick up tickets on Friday, June 2nd only.